search contract research
Research Group of Phase Transitions Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University
keywords: new materials, temperature measurements of IR spectra, liquid crystal systems, phase transitions
offer number: 63
- Fourier infrared spectrometer FT-IR:
- VERTEX 70 vacuum spectrometer (Bruker);
- Cryostat, temperature controller and helium compressor operating in a closed cycle manner;
- hydraulic press.
- explanation of the nature of the changes occurring in the phase transitions of all kinds of metal alloys or composite liquid crystal systems;
- temperature measurements of IR spectra in the range 9-450 K in the middle (KRS5 windows) and far (polyethylene windows) infrared.
Methods and research techniques:
- IR spectroscopy (middle and far infrared).
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00