search contract research
Supramolecular and Biomimetic Chemistry Group Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University
keywords: new materials, macrocyclic compounds, optical measurements, biomimetic systems
offer number: 64
- heating table and a polarizing microscope;
- fluorescence spectrophotometer.
- biomimetic systems (DNA intercalators, models of metalloenzymes, biomimetic catalysts, bioconjugates);
- new functional materials (macrocyclic liquid crystals, catalysts, dendrimers containing metal centers);
- multiple receptors and supramolecular aggregates containing macrocyclic unit - molecular devices;
- optical measurements for thin layers of liquid crystals;
- UV-Vis absorption spectra recording;
- emission spectra recording.
Methods and research techniques:
- differential scanning calorimetry (LINKAM DSC-600);
- polarization microscopy;
- ultraviolet–visible spectroscopy;
- fluorescence spectroscopy.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00