search contract research
Carboxylic Compounds Group Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University
keywords: new materials, transmission spectra measurements, carbocyclics, infrared spectroscopy
offer number: 61
- synthesis of aromatic compounds from acyclic precursors;
- studies on the mechanisms of organic reactions.
- spektrofotometer FT-IR Nicolet IR200 (Thermo Fisher Scientific) with single-reflection ATR attachment and monolithic diamond crystal.
- studies on the effects of aromatic connections and their derivatives on the environment and the assessment of their properties and biological activity;
- transmission spectra measurements for liquids and suspended solids in the range 400 - 4000 cm-1.
Methods and research techniques:
- infrared spectroscopy (IR)
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00