search contract research
Behavioural Ecology Group Faculty of Biology and Earth Sciences Jagiellonian University
keywords: environment, behavioural ecology, entomological report, simulations of dispersal, ecology
offer number: 26
- optical microscope Nikon Eclipse E600 with adapter for digital camera;
- loupe Nikon SMZ 1000 with adapter for digital camera;
- loupe Nikon 1500 with adapter for digital camera;
- analytical balance Mettler Toledo AG 285 with an accuracy of 0.01 / 01 mg.
- biodiversity surveys and monitoring;
- species population size estimation;
- analyses of population dynamics;
- analyses and simulations of dispersal;
- mapping and spatial structure assessment for habitats.
Methods and research techniques:
- mark-release-recapture data analysis models (MARK software);
- virtual Migration model (VM2 software);
- GIS analyses (Idrisi software).
experience / references / projects:
- entomological report concerning the Slavikovy ostrowy locality (for CSConsult CZ s.r.o., Czech Republic, completed: 13.04.2005);
- report on the survey and valorisation of natural values of the natura 2000 site „Dębnicko-Tyniecki Obszar Łąkowy” (for Kraków City Park Sp. z o.o., completed: 03.10.2008);
- proposal of the nature 2000 sites „Torfowisko Wielkie Błoto” and „Łąki Nowohuckie” (for Polish Ministry of Environmnet, completed: 31.10.2008);
- preparation of digital maps of the nature conservation priorities in the area potentially affected by the Kraków City Park project (for Kraków City Park Sp. z o.o., completed: 05.03.2009);
- consultations on biodiversity-related ascpects of the environmental impact assessment report concerning the Kraków City Park development project, with a special focus on its conservation programme and environmental education programme (completed: 10.09.2009);
- statistical analysis of entomological data from the Lower Elbe Plain region (completed: 20.12.2009);
- survey of the populations of protected butterfly species occurring at the vicinity of the Natura 2000 site „Dolina rzeki Gróbki” (completed: 31.08.2010);
- report on the characteristics of the population of the dryad Minois dryas in the Skołczanka nature reserve in 2010 (for: Regional Directorate for Environmental Protection in Kraków, completed: 31.08.2010);
- assessment of the conservation status of entomofauna protected in the Nature 2000 site PLH120080 „Torfowisko Wielkie Błoto” (completed: 07.09.2012).
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00