search contract research
Electrochemistry Group Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University
keywords: new materials, corrosion studies, galwanostat batteries, analytical electrochemistry
offer number: 65
- fabrication of nanoporous structures of metal oxides (Al2O3, TiO2, SnO, ZrO2) by anodization;
- synthesis of metal (e.g. Ag, Au, Cu, Sn, Sb, Ag-Au), polymers (e.g. polypyrrole, polystyrene), semiconducting (e.g. InSb), and composite polymer-metal (e.g. polypyrrole-silver) nanowires;
- nanostructured electrochemical sensors (e.g., adrenaline, hydrogen peroxide, pH);
- nanostructured thermoelectric materials;
- novel nanostructured materials for lithium-ion batteries;
- electrolytic deposition and dissolution of metals;
- corrosion of metals and alloys.
- Reference 3000 galvanostat / potentiostat (Gamry Instruments).
- research on the use of nanoporous titanium oxide(IV) as a material for bone implants;
- corrosion studies;
- electroplated coating testing;
- studies on batteries, fuel cells and supercapacitors;
- analytical electrochemistry.
Methods and research techniques:
- electrochemical methods (DC and pulsed techniques, techniques for physical parameters examination, electrochemical spectroscopy impendance).
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00