search contract research
Heterogeneous Reaction Kinetics Group Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University
keywords: environment, heterogeneous reaction kinetics, spectrometry, catalyst surface analysis, chemistry for conservation
offer number: 30
- Esquire 6000 mass spectrometer (Bruker) with direct sampling;
- fluorescence examination module for optical microscope;
- IR microscope with the equipment, including x-y table for focus control and ATR crystal;
- differential refractive index detector Optilab T-rEx (Wyatt Technology).
- processes of combustion of volatile organic compounds and reduction of nitrogen oxides;
- degradation of natural polymers (cellulose, proteins) and dyes;
- degradation analysis of the materials based on natural polymers (paper, fabric);
- catalyst surface analysis in real-time operation.
Methods and research techniques:
- mass spectrometry;
- spectroscopic methods (fluorescence spectroscopy, IR);
- refractometric methods.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00