search contract research
Inorganic Molecular Materials Group Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University
keywords: new materials, molecular materials, nanosensors, rewritable memory
offer number: 68
- studies on multifunctional molecular materials.
- adapter for photophysical studies consisting of optical probes MPMS FOSH (Quantum Design) and optical line (Thorlabs).
- alternative methods of recording and addressing information;
- rewritable memory;
- systems for recording information responsive to temperature, pressure;
- measurements of the magnetic moment of solid samples during irradiation with electromagnetic radiation;
- observation of time of excited-state relaxation after switching off the radiation.
Methods and research techniques:
- photophysical methods and techniques (magnetometer coupled with an adapter to photophysical studies).
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00