search contract research
Materials Science and Nanomaterials Group Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University
keywords: new materials, nanomaterials, lithium batteries, electrochemical measurements
offer number: 70
- new generation of cathode materials for lithium batteries (nanocomposite materials);
- total, low-temperature oxidation of volatile organic compounds and their halogenated derivatives.
- desktop powder diffractometer D2 Phaser (Bruker);
- cooling adapter LN2;
- four-stand handling chamber UNILAB (M. Braun Intergas-Systeme) for multifunctional electrochemical stand;
- current amplifier Booster 20A (BSTR20A to AUTOLAB) for multifunctional electrochemical stand.
- lithium batteries;
- stacks and high power, electrochemical batteries;
- testing of small quantities of powder samples without the effect of the background, including clayey materials;
- characterization of thermal and chemical stability of the electrode materials used in lithium battery technology;
- installation of lithium batteries;
- electrochemical measurements;
- studies on stacks, high-power electrochemical batteries and capacitors.
Methods and research techniques:
- powder diffraction methods (XRD);
- electrochemical methods.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00