search contract research
Department of the History of Literature of the Enlightenment and Romanticism Faculty of Polish Studies Jagiellonian University
keywords: history of literature, enlightenment literature, romanticism literature, symbolic culture, social knowledge, self-understanding, anthropology, literary forms, aesthetic awareness , Polish literature
offer number: 38
- Enlightenment and Romantic literature in the context of symbolic culture and social knowledge;
- individuality – self-understanding – expression: Enlightenment and Romantic literature as a anthropological medium;
- development of literary forms and aesthetic awareness (from Krasicki to „przedburzowcy”).
- dissemination of the history of Polish literature and culture of the Enlightenment and Romanticism in the cultural and educational institutions in the country and abroad;
- history and cultural context of Polish entrepreneurship;
- symbolism and promotion of Polish products;
- analysis and expertise to museums and cultural centers;
- training for teachers in the field of literature and culture of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries;
- reports on the current state of research on the legacy of the Enlightenment and Romanticism and its social reception;
- analysis of persuasive texts (eg. promotion);
- expertise relating to trade marks.
Methods and research techniques:
- source research;
- interpretation of literary and cultural texts;
- aesthetic evaluation.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00