search contract research
Department of Social Communication Faculty of Philosophy Jagiellonian University
keywords: social communication, media, deliberation, public discourse, crisis, education, identity, social impact of education reform, education reforms, new identities, globalization
offer number: 51
- media and deliberation: media as a space for deliberation – analysis of the patterns of public discourse on the example of the key issues of energy,
- communicate about the crisis: social representations of energy crisis,
- research of education and identity: the social impact of education reform, constructing new identities in the context of globalization.
- expert advice, analysis, communication training, audits, communication strategies for media, institutions, organizations and associations concerned with communication, energy, education, identity, deliberation and social dialogue;
- expertise, reports, analyzes, strategies;
- communication training;
- audits of public consultation processes and deliberation;
- designing process of public consultation and deliberative projects.
- moderation and facilitation of small and large groups.
Methods and research techniques:
- depending on the topic, qualitative research (eg. KAD, analysis of semantic fields, FGI) and quantitative.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00