search contract research
Flow Analytical Techniques Group Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University
keywords: chemical analysis, flow microsystems, analytical research, narcotic and psychotropic drugs
offer number: 8
- atomic fluorescence spectrometer with hydride generation AFS-8220 with accessories (Titan);
- atomic absorption spectrometer with flame atomization PinAAcle 900F with the equipment (Perkin Elmer);
- atomic absorption spectrometer with electrothermal atomization and the heating section and Zeeman's method of background correction PinAccle 900Z with equipment (Perkin Elemer);
- capillary electrophoresis system PA 800 plus (Beckman-Coulter) equipped with micro mass detector TOF;
- TOF-ICP-MS OptiMass 9500 spectrometer with the equipment(GBC Scientific Equipment);
- the mineralization and extraction system involving microwaves;
- system for liquid chromatography with tandem mass detector Ultimate 3000 (Dionex).
- new procedures for the analysis of biological materials;
- identification tests of forensic traces;
- identification-comparative studies on covering materials for determining the authenticity and the age of the documents;
- analytical research on narcotic and psychotropic drugs;
- determination of microtraces amounts of selenium and arsenic in biological materials (hair, blood, internal organs).
Methods and research techniques:
- atomic fluorescence spectrometry;
- mass spectrometry;
- capillary electrophoresis;
- gas chromatography;
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography.
experience / references / projects:
- preparation of biological materials for race analysis;
- determination of trace elements in biological materials;
- development of analytical methods for forensic and pharmaceutical analysis.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00