search contract research
Structure-oriented Powder Diffractometry Group Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University
keywords: new materials, design of materials,synthesis of materials, pharmacology, powder diffraction methods
offer number: 69
- design and synthesis of materials with specific properties and crystal-structure determination from powder-diffraction data.
- apparatus for hydrothermal synthesis (Autoclave Engineers);
- powder diffractometer X'PERT PRO MPD (PANalytical).
- implementation and application of the newest powder diffraction methods in the field of materials science, pharmacology, medicine, food sciences and investigations of art objects;
- XRD measurements and determination of the crystal structure from powder data.
Methods and research techniques:
- powder diffraction methods (XRD).
experience / references / projects: cooperation:
- Universtity of Amsterdam, The Netherlands;
- Charles University, Praha, Czech Republic;
- Faculty of Food Technology, University of Agriculture, Cracow;
- Institute of Chemistry, Jan Kochanowski University of Humanities and Sciences, Kielce;
- Synthetic rubber and vinyl plastics research and development center, Oświęcim;
- International Center for Diffraction Data, Pennsylvania, USA;
- the pharmaceutical company ADAMED, Pieńków k/Warszawy.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00