search contract research
Department of Experimental Hematology Faculty of Biology and Earth Sciences Jagiellonian University
keywords: environment, experimental hematology, apoptosis, anticancer activity
offer number: 20
- Pharmacia – spectrophotometer;
- FACS Calibur – flow cytometer;
- Z2 Beckman Coulter counter.
- in vitro and in vivo investigations;
- pathological hematopoietic cells / leukemia cells / normal hematopoietic cells, peripheral blood cells, hematopoietic system cells (e.g. bone narrow cells);
- analysis of anticancer activity / anticancer potential of newly synthesized compounds / analogs of chemotherapeutic agents;
- analysis of programmed cell death – apoptosis, necrosis, autophagy;
- analysis of the cell cycle and mitotic catastrophe.
Methods and research techniques:
- spectrophotometry; flow cytometry; microscopy; eletronic Beckman Coulter methods.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00