search contract research
Jagiellonian University Human Rights Centre Faculty of Law and Administration
keywords: human rights, international human rights law, international humanitarian law of armed conflict, regulations concerning the outlawry of war, international security
offer number: 41
- dissemination of knowledge on human rights and international humanitarian law;
- cooperation, as experts, regarding legal aspects of international security (including prevention and suppression of international terrorism);
- training and courses on various aspects of human rights;
- training and courses on international humanitarian law of armed conflict for military and civilian circles;
- training regarding the legal aspects of international security (including prevention and suppression of international terrorism);
- consultancy and opinions on international human rights law, international humanitarian law of armed conflict, law against war, legal issues of international security.
Methods and research techniques:
- courses in form of lectures with the application of modern interactive teaching methods (among others, multimedia presentations, documentary films) and case study;
- expertises and opinions include both theoretical and practical aspects (verified by legal knowledge) necessary to conduct a thorough assessment of the examined problem.
experience / references / projects:
- cooperation with law firms in Poland.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00