search contract research
School of German Law Faculty of Law and Administration Jagiellonian University
keywords: German law, legal problems, economic law, European Union law, constitutional law, Polish law, Ukrainian law
offer number: 42
- seminars with professors and students from Poland, Germany and Ukraine: comparative analysis of current legal problems, mostly from the domain of economic law and European Union law;
- international conferences with professors and students from Poland, Germany and Ukraine: comparative analysis of current legal problems, mostly from the domain of economic law, European Union law and constitutional law.
- expert cooperation with the private and public sectors (law firms, companies, ministries, courts, other governmental agencies) in the domain of Polish, German and Ukrainian law;
- courses in German law and German legal terminology;
- expert assessments, opinions, analyses on German law.
Methods and research techniques:
- courses in form of lectures with the application of modern interactive teaching methods;
- expert assessments and opinions, focusing on both theoretical as well as practical aspects of a given problem in order to provide a thorough analysis.
experience / references / projects:
- cooperation with law firms in Poland and Germany.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00