search contract research
Department of Polish Contemporary History Faculty of History Jagiellonian University
keywords: Polish contemporary history, Polish parliamentary history, national minorities, biographies, press history, history of Krakow, history of opposition, history of the communist movement in Poland, the history of state and local government, communist Poland history, history of Polish Workers, Party and the Polish United Workers, Polish-Soviet party relations
offer number: 44
- Polish history in the second half of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, in particular: Polish parliamentary history, the position of national minorities, biographies, press history, history of Krakow, the fate of the Poles after World War II;
- recent history of Polish with a particular focus: history of opposition and social resistance after World War II, the history of the communist movement in Poland – everyday life in PRL;
- Polish history of the twentieth century (social, economic, political), the history of state and local government in Poland;
- communist Poland history, history of Polish Workers 'Party and the Polish United Workers' Party, Polish-Soviet party relations in the years 1944-1956 on the background of the accounts of other communist parties in Eastern Europe with Soviet party.
- monographs of local government units;
- opinions on the merits of the documents as well as their credibility;
- publications (also as the preparation of course materials for web portals);
- lectures, presentations, training for a variety of audiences on the newest history of Poland.
Methods and research techniques:
- methods and techniques of historical sciences research.
experience / references / projects:
- cooperation with the local government administration;
- cooperation with the state administration;
- cooperation with cultural institutions.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00