search contract research
High Resolution Mass Spectrometry Laboratory Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University
keywords: chemical analysis, proteomic analyses, analysis of lipid classes
offer number: 6
- matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometer with double time-of-flight analyzer MALDI-TOF/TOF MS (ultrafleXtreme, Bruke Daltonik, Germany, 2011);
- liquid nanochromatograph (EASY-nLC II, Bruker Daltonik, Germany, 2011);
- fraction collector co-operating with the nanochromatograph (PROTEINEER fc II, Bruker Daltonik, Germany, 2011).
- diagnostic of the affective disorders on early step and evaluation of the progress of therapy;
- material: blood from the patients and tissue slices from animal (protein and lipids imaging);
- proteomic analyses – identification of proteins and analysis of their post-translational modifications, PTMs (BioTools software) with the use of:
- peptide mass fingerprinting (PMF),
- top-down sequencing (TDS),
- analysis of nucleic acids (oligonucleotides);
- analysis of lipid classes with the use of TLC-MALDI (esp. phospholipids);
- MALDI Imaging (MALDI IMS).
Methods and research techniques:
- MALDI-TOF MS, MALDI-TOF/TOF MS, LC-MALDI, TLC-MALDI, MALDI IMS.
experience / references / projects:
- identification of proteins (on the basis of PMF and TDS experiments), analysis of protein posttranslational modifications (PTMs) with the use of BioTools software;
- analysis of macrocyclic compounds;
- analysis of synthetic polymers (end group analysis).
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00