search contract research
Department of Invertebrate Development and Morphology Faculty of Biology and Earth Sciences Jagiellonian University
keywords: environment, microscope slides preparaton, morphology of invertebrates, optical microscopy
offer number: 13
- ultramicrotome Reichert Jung Ultracut E;
- microscope Leica DMR and 2 microscopes Nikon: Eclipse 80i and Ni-U;
- stereoscopic microscope Nikon SMZ 1500;
- camera image capture with appropriate software.
- consolidation of material (plant and animal tissues) for testing and observation by light microscopy, fluorescence and electron microscopy;
- microscope slides preparation of plant and animal tissues: consolidation of materials, sinking of material in the respective resins, cutting of block, observation by light microscopy, fluorescence or electron microscopy, recording of images obtained by the camera.
Methods and research techniques:
- light and electron microscopy methods;
- histochemical and cytochemical methods.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00