search contract research
Department of Plant Physiology and Development Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology Jagiellonian University
keywords: life sciences, analysis of toxins, cyanobacterial toxins, high perfomance liquid chromatography
offer number: 33
- high performance liquid chromatography with instrumentation (HPLC, Waters);
- equipment set for preparation of material samples with toxins.
- qualitative and quantitative determination of cyanobacterial toxins from samples of biological material;
- quantitative determination of hepatotoxic microcystins and nuerotoxic anatoxin-a.
Methods and research techniques:
- analytical procedures related to the extraction of toxins from the material, concentration, separation on the HPLC and identification.
experience / references / projects:
- perform analysis of toxins for municipal water and sewage enterprise and fish farmers;
- research related to the protection reservoirs of water intended for consumption;
- analysis of material taken from field conditions.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00