search contract research
Department of Physics of Nanostructures and Nanotechnology Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science Jagiellonian University
keywords: new materials, microscopy, electrical contacting of nanodevices, SAM imaging
offer number: 59
- development, understanding and application of Scanning Probe Microscopy (SPM) in UHV, and on its application for insulator/semiconductor and metal/insulator thin films;
- investigation into understanding of surface of complex reconstructed semiconductor surfaces and into process leading to surface nano-modification;
- monitoring of the phenotypic changes of various cells stimulated with active agents, like drugs, nanoparticles or environmental factors.
- UHV Nanoprobe (Omicron NanoTechnology GmbH);
- LT STM, QPlus AFM, (Omicron NanoTechnology GmbH);
- VT SPM (Omicron NanoTechnology GmbH).
- computing devices based on single molecules;
- the influence of drugs on the phenotype of the cells.
Methods and research techniques:
- electrical contacting of nanodevices;
- STM (scanning tunneling microscopy);
- SEM imaging (scanning electron microscopy);
- SAM imaging for chemical mapping (scanning acoustic microscopy);
- AFM (atomic force microscopy).
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00