search contract research
Department of Geomorphology Faculty of Biology and Earth Sciences Jagiellonian University
keywords: environment, geomorphology, sedimentological analysis, laser method
offer number: 19
- evolution and dynamics of relief of selected mountain and uplands (Carpathian Mountains, Polish Uplands, the Alps, the Massif Central, Mountain Scotland, Andy, Cape Verde, the Atlas, Mountains of Attica);
- relief of high and medium mountains;
- trough systems and present fluvial processes in mountain and upland areas;
- chemical and mechanical denudation of mountain;
- Pleistocene and Holocene evolution of selected highland and mountain valleys;
- impact of human activity on the process of morphogenesis and relief changes in mountain areas;
- eolian processes and typology of dunes (Southern Poland).
- laser particle instrument – Analysette 22, Fritsch, 1998 and 1999.
- development of science - sedimentology and study of quaternary sediments;
- sedimentological analysis.
Methods and research techniques:
- laser method.
experience / references / projects:
- cooperation with research institutions.
- granulation analysis of sediment samples using laser particle instrument, with results interpretation of analysis.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00