search contract research
Department of Palaeobotany and Paleoherbarium Faculty of Biology and Earth Sciences Jagiellonian University
keywords: environment, palaebotany, palynology, aerobiology, identifying allergens
offer number: 22
- determination of the age of samples containing plant material;
- identifying fragments of plants from Paleolithic sediments;
- pollen analyses (in Quaternary material) for geological, geomorphological and palaeoclimatological studies;
- examination of plant materials for archaeological studies;
- aerobiological tests for allergological studies;
- consultations for patients of allergological teaching hospitals – to assist them in identifying allergens responsible for pollen allergies.
Methods and research techniques:
- pollen analyses;
- examination of plant materials.
experience / references / projects:
- the department leads pollen monitoring on the Cracow territory and on transect from the Tatra Mts to Central Poland.
variants of cooperation: contract research, project, consortium
type of services: analysis, devices for rent, expertises
information / broker of Jagiellonian University
name and surname:
phone number: + 48 12 664 42 00